Name the clade.

Letters:  R   A   I   E   M   A   E   T   H   T


Perfect! You got it on the first try!

70% of extant metatherian species live in Australia, while the other 30% are native to the Americas.

Congratulations! That's the right answer!

70% of extant metatherian species live in Australia, while the other 30% are native to the Americas.

Not quite. You've got out of
[total#answers]
letters correct!